|Owl Cottage 2nd bedroom|
|Lounge with fireplace|
|Owl Cottage patio|
It overlooks the herb garden and nursery, and is situated away from the main house, separate from, but tucked behind the studio.
Lavender Cottageis a secluded, open plan two bedroom farm cottage that sleeps 4, with a sleeper couch providing the option of another 2 guests. There is a combination shower/bath.
|Lavender Cottage main bedroom|
|Antique Fireplace in Lounge|
|Lavender Cottage Lounge & Dining Area|
The lounge has a cosy fireplace for those chilly nights, with French doors opening out onto a covered patio area overlooking the lavender terraces. The kitchen overlooks its own herb garden and bird bath. There is a Weber Braai.
|Lavender Cottage second bedroom|
|Patio doors opening from bedroom|
- Craft Studio
- Lavender Fields (for PYO lavender or artists to paint!)
- Picnic benches
- Herb nursery
- Farm Shop
- Herb Garden
- Farm Animals
- Horse riding (across the road!)
- Close to Butler's Farm for quad bike, bike or cycle trails (bring your own!)
- Close to Inanda Dam for fisherfolk
- Close to Krantzview Nature Reserve
- Close to the Valley of Thousand Hills
- One hour from the start of the Midlands Meander
- 5km away from nearest shopping centre - Watercrest Mall and restaurants
- 40 mins away from the centre of Durban and beaches
Some of our reviews.....
mariana botes, South Africa
07 April 2014
Very friendly and hospitable. Will definitely recommend it!
04 November 2013
We enjoyed a lovely stay at Muddy Paws. Lovely homely feeling about the place and how spoilt we were with a bottle of farm fresh milk left in the fridge for us compliments of Daisy the cow. Would certainly revisit if we were in the area again.