|Owl Cottage main bedroom|
|Owl Cottage patio|
It overlooks the herb garden and nursery, and is situated away from the main house, separate from, but tucked behind the studio.
is a secluded, open plan two bedroom farm cottage that sleeps 4, with a sleeper couch providing the option of another 2 guests. There is a combination shower/bath.
|Lavender Cottage main bedroom|
|Antique Fireplace in Lounge|
|Lavender Cottage Lounge & Dining Area|
The lounge has a cosy fireplace for those chilly nights, with French doors opening out onto a covered patio area overlooking the lavender terraces. The kitchen overlooks its own herb garden and bird bath. Braai facilities are available.
|Lavender Cottage second bedroom|
|Patio doors opening from bedroom|
- Craft Studio
- Lavender Fields (for PYO lavender or artists to paint!)
- Picnic benches
- Herb nursery
- Herb Garden
- Farm Animals
- Horse riding (across the road!)
- Africa Whispers Country Cafe for delicious country meals, just across the road!
- Villa Roux Cheese Shop and Pantry just around the corner
- Close to Butler's Farm for quad bike, bike or cycle trails (bring your own!)
- Close to Inanda Dam for fisherfolk
- Close to Krantzview Nature Reserve
- Close to the Valley of Thousand Hills
- One hour from the start of the Midlands Meander
- 5km away from nearest shopping centre and restaurants
- 40 mins away from the centre of Durban and beaches
mariana botes, South Africa
07 April 2014
Very friendly and hospitable. Will definitely recommend it!
04 November 2013
We enjoyed a lovely stay at Muddy Paws. Lovely homely feeling about the place and how spoilt we were with a bottle of farm fresh milk left in the fridge for us compliments of Daisy the cow. Would certainly revisit if we were in the area again.